The Church dedicated to the Holy Trinity was built in the period of the Bulgarian National Revival. Its inauguration was made in 1835. It is located in the centre of Bansko and it is claimed to be the largest one in Pirin Area because of its enormous size. The architectural plan of the church a pseudo-basilica with 44 m length, 22 m width and 12 m height. The beautiful decoration of the church includes wooden beams and white fir, made by Usta Velyan Ognev.