Bansko Ski Resort is the most popular ski center in Bulgaria. The long snow season, lasting from December to April, the excellent snow conditions and the modern ski facilities along with the beautiful natural environment of Mount Pirin and the attractions of the town of Bansko offer everything a skier needs for a memorable ski experience!
Let’s now discover all the details regarding the Bansko Ski Center:
- The towering peaks of Mountain Pirin reach as high as 2.900 m.
- The skiing area is at an altitude of 2000- 2600 m.
- The magnificent Pirin Mountain boasts pristine snow-capped peaks and alpine weather conditions.
- The two main ski pistes are: Chalin Valog (1100- 1600m) and Shiligarnika (1700- 2500 m).
- The ski center features a total of 70 klms of ski tracks and also provides off-track skiing, snowboarding, ski-doo and more.
- The highest ski tracks of Shiligarnika provide events and competitions all skiers and snowboarders can join.
- The longest ski track is 16 km.
- There are also 7 kms of lighted ski tracks, with some of the pistes offering ideal conditions for night skiing, until late in the evening.
- Slalom and grand slalom are also available, with a cross-country track of about 5 km and a ski run (Rollbahn) just 2 km out of town.
- The Ski Center is located just 10 km from the town of Bansko.